* What personal information is being collected.
* Who is collecting personal information.
* How personal information is used.
* To whom and under what circumstances personal information is disclosed.
* How personal information is stored.
In most circumstances, Capalaba Graphics:
* Will only collect personal information about you with your consent unless it is legally required or authorised to do otherwise.
* Will collect your personal information directly from you where this is practical and possible.
* Will only collect personal information about you that is necessary and relevant to the purpose for which it is collected.
* Will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it is collected or for a directly related secondary purpose that you could reasonably expect your personal information to be used for (unless legally required or authorised to do otherwise).
* Will provide you with access to your personal information unless legally required or authorised to deny such access. An administration fee may be charged to process your request.
* Will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your consent, or where you could reasonably expect such disclosure, or where we are legally required or authorised to do so.
* Will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information complete, current and accurate.
* Will take reasonable steps to ensure personal information about you is kept secure.
* You can request access to the personal information about you that we keep on record.
* If you believe that any personal information about you is incorrect or out of date, you are entitled to ask us to correct it.
* No fee is charged for requesting access to personal information about you we may have on record, however, we may charge you a reasonable cost for processing your request.